If you want to follow me, here are the best ways to do so:
- This site is my centeral hub. Everything I share online starts from here. I welcome comments, or links from your own website. Mentions may appear here. You can subscribe to my RSS feeds (see below) to follow all or part of my activities.
- I sometimes repost on Mastodon and Linkedin, but I am more responsive on this site.
- Main RSS feed.
RSS is my prefered subscription mechanism as you can follow me without beeing tracked. This site has multiple feeds.
- Feedreaders should be able to discover the main feed and responses feed on their own.
- This is a WordPress site, so almost everything also has its own RSS feed.
- The main RSS feed gives access the all new content.
- On this WordPress site, everything (more or less) also has its own RSS feed (Cf. the WordPress.org feeds page).
- If you add « /feed » to the URL of a single posting, you will get the feed for comments on that specific content-item.
- Every tag or category has its own feed. Go to the overview page and add /feed to the url.